SKU : DMC486.7125
Brand : DMC
Type : Tapestry Wool
Length : approx. 8m (8.8yd) per skein
Colour : Medium Burnt Orange (7125)
Material : Wool 100%
Made in France.
DMC486 Tapestry Wool 7125 – Medium Burnt Orange
DMC486 Tapestry Wool Skeins
- DMC Tapestry Wool is a soft smooth non-divisible yarn made of 100% virgin wool.
- It’s twist and thickness provide excellent canvas coverage with a smooth, even texture.
- DMC Tapestry Wool is both mothproof and colorfast.
- The wool is combed and twilled which gives it an even finish.
- This is the perfect material for all of your decorative needlepoint projects.
- Use it to embellish pillows, chair sets, wall hangings, pictures, or even wardrobe accessories like bags.
How to Use :
- This material is typically worked on a larger mesh canvas (sizes 10 to 14).
- It’s recommended that you work with yarn lengths no longer than 18-20″ to prevent fraying and wearing while stitching.
- For areas where the design is the same color, it is recommended using skeins from the same dye lot.
Care and Washing : Dry clean only. If needed, press with an iron on the lowest heat setting using a clean, dry ironing cloth.
Do not bleach or use chlorine.
Availability: 3 in stock